I hope that 2018 has started off great for you. I just wanted to put out an update about the new enhancements that have just been released to the Steel Erection Bid Wizard.
There has been 10 Enhancements just completed with 6 more to come. It is looking like they will all be complete by the end of February.
Check out this video that gives a overview of what is new, as well as how the new enhancements function.
Here is a list of what has been completed and live in the Steel Erection Bid Wizard now.
- Sticky header for the Task table in the Settings
- Ability to move task around in setting under “Task”
- Ability to change the Bid ID
- Pre-population of the bid sq.ft
- Added another IMPORT option called “Tekla report”
- Added another IMPORT option called “eTakeoff”
- Adjust production rates in New Bid by task groups.
- Unit Price report
- The ability to add Bid Deductions in the Bid Proposal
- To be able to round that up or down IE $298,000 or $298,400
6 enhancements that are still coming due out by the end of February
- New Project Report
- Smart Fuel Calculator
- Weather Projections
- Tonnage Comparison
- Ability Clone Bids
- Ability to change Bid Proposal heading to Change Order Request
- Job Number Placed on Bid Proposal
We are always working to move the Steel Erection Bid Wizard to the next level.
Don’t own the Bid Wizard? Learn more here http://steelerectionbidwizard.com
Steel Estimating Solutions