Here is the 5th video in the Bluebeam Video Series for Steel Erectors we will go over how to hyperlink all details in a set of blueprints on automation.
This is by far my favorite time savings feature in Bluebeam.
Check out the video to learn how to do it.
Next up… Hyperlinking Field Use Erection drawing to Shop drawings
If you found value here do me a HUGE favor, on the top right corner of this site you will see some links for different social media sites. It would be awesome if you would share it with others that you think may find value too!
Steel Estimating Solutions
PS… If you are looking to take your estimating process into the 21st century, Steel Estimating Solutions can be a great resource to help you make that transition.
I have been doing digital takeoffs since 2001 and have developed a pricing tool (actually, much more than that) called the Steel Erection Bid Wizard. I have helped over 260 Steel Erectors to make the transition and would love to help you as well. Give me a call anytime at 505-249-2390
Steel Erection Bid Wizard
Join dozens of your peers that have revolutionized the way they estimate. Take your estimating department digital with Steel Erection Bid Wizard.
Only software on the market made for Erectors by an Erector.
Steel Erection Bid Wizard is a fully functional Windows – based software package. Estimate your bids more quickly and easier than ever before.
Benefits of The Steel Erection Bid Wizard
- Reduce the time it takes to estimate by 50% or more
- Tried & true production rates for labor, crane & weld time
- You can easily adjust production rates to fit your company
- More than 300 built-in tasks
- Ability to create your own tasks and add new categories
- Generate one-touch proposals
- Integrate with multiple takeoff software’s
- Peace of mind
- Smart Fuel Calculator
- Weather Projections
- Production Rate Calculator
- Works in imperial and metric